Wednesday, January 9, 2008

echoes

Echoes could represent fragmentation. When the echoes resonate throughout the kingdom of Denmark, everyone can hear them, but they have no idea of the source of these mysterious sounds. The sounds are just symbols of uncertainity, which is what postmodernism is. Postmodernism is making your own meaning out of seemingly meaningless things. In a way, I could argue that you have to make meaning out of the characters of R & G*. Also, the echoes were somewhat existential because when the people of the Kingdom of Denmark heard the echoes they thought nothing of it. That is how they also feel about R & G*. The echoes could be interpreted as the feelings of wanting to be heard, when no one listens such as R & G trying to figure out there purpose in Denmark. Sorry MR. Johnson about being late, but last night a guy on Cascade gave me an elbow to the nose, which resulted in a water fall of blood raging out of my nose, which ended in much pain, which ended in a win, which ended in my nose be swollen, which ended with a trip to E.R. to make sure I did not get anykind of head injury, which ended in the doctor saying well your nose could be broken or it could not, which all ended at 1:30 when I finally returned home with my blog unfinished and that is why this is late. I beg on hands and knees to give me grace and give me full points on this assignment. I really would have had this done on Tuesday night if all that did not happen.

*R & G stands for Roschenchrantz and Guildenstern

No comments: